Friday, November 28, 2008

Today, Wandering













I had some time to wander freely today, just outside of Portland, Oregon. I took a few pictures of the goodies that are in my current surroundings. I have a love for the colors that I find here, even on chilly, gray and foggy days. Unlike my home in Minneapolis this time of year, Portland is still very green. The leaves may have fallen from most of the trees, but their branches are covered in gorgeous moss and lichen that flourish in the colder months. Fall is still upon Oregon and I captured some of the exciting colors. I couldn’t resist taking a few shots of the horses on the farm that I am staying on, including some of the sweetest baby “horsie” with the distinct fuzzy coat and white mark on her head.
Copyright 2008 Jessica Wood

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found your blog on a fluke today. GREAT photography. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing it with the world. I'll peek back occasionally.