Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Fast-Filing Method!










This is a creation that I designed for my client, Heidi DeCoux. Heidi has several businesses, one being professional home and office organizing. I designed the CD cover, back, inside, spine, the CD, and other promotional materials for Heidi's audio CD, The Fast-Filing Method. Check out Heidi's website: www.HeidiDeCoux.com for more information on purchasing her CD or other organizing services.

I am also a client of Heidi's. My home and office would be total chaos if it wasn't for Heidi's services. Her work is amazing because she creates organizational systems that work for years and years.



Please Click on Images to Enlarge.

1 comment:

KrissiandMatt said...

I really like the flyer. The colors are really great. Did you take the photos of her or were those provided?