Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Recap

Said “Welcome” to my husband’s best friend/ future brother-in-law, “Uncle Doo-Doo.”
Recovered from a cold with the help of Greens, Emergen-C, and Acupuncture.
Visited my never-boring family Christmas Eve.
Laughed as my brother expressed his admiration for the yule log on tv.
Enjoyed watching Sofia open sooooo many Christmas presents.
Cried as we all said “Goodbye" to my twin sister, who moved to Chicago.
Found my daughter during a game of Hide and Seek.
Ate Dim Sum Christmas morning.
Traveled to Orr, Minnesota Christmas night.
Sledded down a hill with two feet of snow.
Snow Shoed across a frozen lake.
Played hours of Super Mario Cart on my nephews new Wii.
Ate way too many Christmas treats.
Celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary with my husband.
Took a very long nap with my daughter.




Drew and Shelly



Greens



Hide and Seek


Nap Time









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "sleeping" Sofia picture!