Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Live, Love, and Enjoy Life






I think that most grandparents would agree that the very best present that you can give them for Christmas is more grandchildren. The second best gift that you can give grandparents for Christmas is photographs of their already existing grandchildren.

For my parents, I designed a book full of photographs that I took of my daughter and family during 2008. It captures many fun and precious moments from our year and also illustrates how much my daughter changed, physically.

Here are a few pages from the book.

4 comments:

Lottie Lou said...

Wow Jessica! That book is amazing. I bet your parents loved it.

Start working on that "more grandchildren" thing!

Niki B. said...

ADORABLE! I can't believe how much Sofia is growing up.

Anonymous said...

Jessie,

I miss you. Move here! Give Sofia a million kissees from me. Thankfully, Drew does the Kissypoopoo dance when I am missing Sofia!

KrissiandMatt said...

That book is very cool. I've been thinking of making one of Matt and I for awhile now.