Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is in the Air




The office/studio/craft room is painted and I love it! I will post photos very soon. First, I should clean the place up a little bit!
In the mean time, here is a miniature recap of my day today. My little one was feeling slightly under the weather, so she stayed home from school today and recuperated with some Vitamin D therapy. I yanked at least 1oo dandelions out of my front yard and tossed them into our compost pile, while Sofia rode her unicorn and taunted our kitty with a tulip she plucked from the garden!
I also worked on spring inspired designs for my shop, so stay tuned for an upcoming shop update and special!


1 comment:

Michelle Lynn said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. Sofia is gorgeous. Kiki is so cute and fierce! Love you. Can't wait to see all of the loveliness in person!