Saturday, March 21, 2009

Anagram International Website


I am thrilled that the website that I designed for Anagram International (the world's largest distributor of metallic balloons) is finally LIVE! I see the developer made some changes to the site, but overall maintained the look that I created. The concept that I came up with for the site was "celebrating life's precious moments." I suggested that Anagram include imagery from many different types of celebrations, from bringing baby home to college graduation.

If you saw Anagram's old site, it looked like it was designed in the 1970's. It was almost impossible to navigate and it was in dire need of a makeover. One of the challenges that I faced when designing the site was how to make the Anagram logo look updated without making any changes to it. Complimentary colors and a circular design pattern successfully updated the logo and made it look timeless and classic.

I loved working on this project and have to say thank you very much to Vencio for choosing me for the art direction and design of the Anagram International site!

No comments: