Sunday, January 24, 2010

Etsy Update!


I’ve been having a stupendous time working on my Etsy store! Just a quick reminder to please stay tuned for a grand opening celebration announcement!

In addition to the sneak preview of several of the products I will be offering in my shop (lots more will be available soon), I am going to give you some bits and pieces of information about the store and the products that I am offering.

Jessica Wood {Fine Paper Goods} focuses on bright, cheerful and uplifting designs. If you’ve followed my blog you know that I LOVE all things flora and fauna. My work is almost always inspired by Mother Nature. Every single design in my shop is completely unique and original to Jessica Wood. You will never find “clip art” or “cookie cutter" designs in my shop. I also always print on high quality, archival, acid-free (recycled when available) papers that emphasize the beautiful colors in my designs and will maintain their good looks for years to come.

Every one of my designs begins as a sketch in a favorite journal and then slowly evolves into a complete and cohesive piece that is intended to brighten someone’s day. I am thrilled that I get to share my designs with the world and always grateful to the people in my life that support me on my creative journey!

No comments: